Dear Valued Patients & Naperville Community,
Like you, we’re monitoring the latest news about the Coronavirus, COVID-19. We felt meeting the issue face on and with full transparency together with all our patients and community was the only proper way to show up given the current challenges we are all facing.
Thomas F. Brown & Associates dental practice will remain open our normal business hours with strict measures in place for our patients and team. We’re a part of this community and will help in any way we can in whatever challenges Coronavirus poses for us.
Our top priority has always been to provide the highest quality comprehensive dental care in our community; meeting patients with where they are at and serving them with what they need. Since our inception, we’ve made all efforts to provide a safe and healthy environment for our patients and our team.
We want to take a moment to make you aware of the actions Thomas F. Brown & Associates is taking mitigate the chances of contracting or spreading COVID-19 within our dental practice. As a healthcare establishment, we understand some of our protocols to be paramount in stopping or slowing the spread of Coronavirus.
What we are doing?
- Our doors remain open to the community to serve as needed
- Closely monitoring the Center of Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) for appropriate measures and actions
- Educating our team members on preventative measures provided by the CDC
- Increasing the frequency of our cleaning practices. For example, additional surface wipe downs including desk tops, computers stations, tables, chairs, bathrooms, lobby, operatories, check-in & check-out stations, door handles, and any other mutually shared environments or surfaces
- Implementing heightened sanitation and hand washing procedures for all team members
- Providing additional resources that are available to all patients and our team including hand sanitizer, extra soap, & paper towels
- Continuing to protect our patients and team by wearing the proper protective equipment to deliver the highest quality comprehensive dental care in our community
What we encourage our valued patients and team to do:
- Wash hands frequently and use paper towel to dry
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth
- Avoid close contact with those who are sick
- Stay home when you are sick
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze with a tissue, then dispose