Meet the Doctors
Dr. Thomas F. Brown – Owner and Dentist
Dr. Brown has enjoyed transforming patients’ smiles since 1985! He conveniently offers a variety of Dental Services in his private practice including, but not limited to Restorative Dentistry, Sedation Dentistry, Implant Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, and more! Dr. Brown loves to learn and is always looking for ways to refine his professional skills with new dental advancements and different ways to care for his patients needs. He loves staying up to date with the latest dental technology and techniques and strives to make sure his patients are at ease while in his office.
Dr. Brown’s mission is to to provide exceptional and uncompromising dental care in a personal, professional, and efficient manner to all of his patients. He works diligently to be the very best oral health care professionals, with the best education, the best staff, the best service, and the most comfortable, family-oriented place for patients to be cared for.
Outside the office, Dr. Brown listens to audiobooks, jogs outside daily, studies dentistry, loves to travel, plays all kinds of sports, and spends time with his large family!
Education & Certifications
- B.S. Biology, Depaul University, Chicago, IL -1980
- DDS – University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry – 1984
- IV Sedation Certified at the Oregon Academy of General Dentistry
- Las Vegas Institute for Advanced Dental Studies (LVI)
- Completed Level V training at Pankey Institute for Advanced Dental Education
- Dawson Series Academy Graduate
Dr. Marie A. Huguelet
Dr. Marie completed her undergraduate studies in Biology at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign and her Doctorate in Dental Surgery at the University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry. She completed part of her studies abroad in NewCastle, England and also completed multiple volunteer trips to care for underserved communities in both Jamaica and Costa Rica. Similar to Dr. Brown, she is continually learning and expanding her skills to better serve her patients and provide quality of care with most up to date technology and techniques.
Dr. Huguelet aims to provide dental care in the most caring way possible. She enjoys “helping patients see the connection between oral and systemic health, all while making sure they are happy with their smile.” When Dr. Marie is not helping patients, she coaches high school varsity soccer, cooks with her husband, runs half/full marathons, travels, and spends time with her family!
Education & Certifications
- B.S. Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Illinois at Champaign – Urbana
- DDS – University of Illinois at Chicago College of Dentistry
- Awarded UIUC Dr. Robert Memorial Award honoring her admirable concern for patients